Monday, February 7, 2022
Relaxing Music for the month: Awakening: Liquid Mind (12:11) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4558Ml1RuQ
Personality Type Explorer Assessment
To understand the basics of the Personality Type Assessment, watch this video:
- Discover Your Myers Briggs Personality Type – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoOqQiVzwQ
The four different categories are:
- Extraverted (E) or Introverted (I): Do you get your energy from other people, or from your own internal world?
- Sensing (S) or Intuitive (N): Do you focus on the present and what you can see, or the future and what you can imagine?
- Thinking (T) or Feeling (F): Do you make decisions based on logic, or on values and people?
- Judging (J) or Perceiving (P): Do you prefer things structured and organized, or flexible and spontaneous?
Now, set aside 8-10 minutes to take this online personality assessment; be as honest as possible as you answer the questions:
- The FREE 16 Personalities Assessment – http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
One you complete the personality type assessment, you will end up with one of these sixteen codes: INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, INTP, ESFJ, ESFP, ISFJ, ISFP, ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ, ISTP (for this particular test, you can ignore the letter after the dash). There are no wrong or right answers…it’s just who you are. You will also be provided a documents/report that outlines various aspects of your personality, including strengths and weaknesses, career paths, and workplace habits.
Here’s the list of descriptions for each four-letter type: https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
As you read the descriptions, write down your “Four-letter Code” and FIVE (5) words/phrases from the description that seem to fit you best. Also, you’ll find a list of words/characteristics for each four-letter code in this handout: personality types characteristics (short list), 3-17-18
For further exploration, check out these web sites:
- The 16 Personality Type Profiles: https://www.truity.com/view/types
- Four-letter code: ENFP “The Champions”
- Characteristics: authentic, values-driven, passionate, energetic, independent, creative, introspective
- Most interesting:
- ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their creative potential. ENFPs tend to be curious about others and preoccupied with discovering the deeper meaning in people and ideas. ENFPs want to explore the possibilities for themselves and other people, and approach their work with vision and inspiration. ENFPs are easily bored by details and repetition and seek out situations that offer an escape from the mundane. The ideal job for an ENFP allows them to follow their inspiration, satisfy their curiosity, and develop solutions that benefit people in innovative and original ways.
Catalyst Challenge Worksheet
Here’s the link to download:
- Microsoft Word: catalyst challenge-know yourself worksheet, 2-6-22
- PDF: catalyst challenge-know yourself worksheet, 2-6-22
If you have any questions/comments/thoughts, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.